Why are fume extraction systems so important?
There are many kinds of fumes that may occur in the workplace that are hazardous to one’s health, and continued exposure to these fumes (even in very small amounts) can be extremely detrimental to one’s health, causing respiratory diseases and asthma attacks.
Where are fume extraction systems commonly used?
Benefits of using fume extraction systems
- Protecting employee and customer health
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety regulations
- Increasing production speeds
- Avoiding possible health related fines
- Reducing complaints regarding fumes, odours and vapours
- Reducing risk of product contamination
- Reducing downtime
- Providing a better working environment
FB Airconditioning installs split systems and DMV systems from various brands for both domestic and commercial use.
At FB Airconditioning, our services are categorised as minor or major services.
When a customer requests an airconditioning repair from us, a team of our expert repairmen will come out to their premises to diagnose the problem.
There are many kinds of fumes that may occur in the workplace that are hazardous to one’s health.
The purpose of bio-hazard safety cabinets are to protect medical personnel and their surrounding environments from potentially harmful pathogens.
Here you can view our fantastic heating & cooling promotions.